Monday, June 3, 2019

The Oculus Quest is the most amazing gadget I've used in years - Android Central

The Oculus Quest is the most amazing gadget I've used in years  Android Central

Fanboy raving commences in 3...2...1. "I want to buy something." I said this to my wife a couple of weeks ago when we were relaxing at home after we both got off of work. Being the self-proclaimed tech enthusiast that I am, I often get an itch to play with a new piece of technology to keep myself engaged with what's going on in the industry. Thankfully with the nature of the job that I have, this usually isn't an issue. I get to use the Galaxy S10 as my main Android phone, have an iPhone XS to stay on top of the enemy, and regularly get to check out new headphones, smart home gadgets, etc. ...

View full coverage on Google News (CLICK HERE TO READ AND SEE MORE

0 comments:

Post a Comment