Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Kim Cattrall Says She Chose Not to Have Children Because of 'Sex and the City'


In a new interview Kim Cattrall just revealed that she chose to prioritize playing Samantha Jones in Sex and the City over starting a family with her then husband Mark Levinson after they got married in 1998. In an appearance on Piers Morgan's Life Stories on Monday, the actress, 61, discussed her decision to forgo IVF treatments because of the incredibly demanding shoot days.
"I thought to myself, 'Wow, I have 19-hour days on this series…. My Monday morning would start at 4:45 A.M. and go to one or two in the morning. How could I possibly continue to do that, especially in my early forties?'" she said, according to People. "And then I realized what a commitment it was just to do the [IVF] procedures.” (CLICK HERE AND SEE MORE)

0 comments:

Post a Comment